- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
- Leslie Grey, London
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
- Madison Brown, Essex
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
Health and Safety in the Workplace - H&S
Training is essential in understanding duties and responsibilities for health and safety. This course gives supervisors and health and safety representatives an overview of health and safety issues in the workplace. It is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) or Highfields.
A 3 hour health and safety awareness course is also available.
NOTE: We can deliver this course in-house on your premises at a time convenient to you and your employees. We provide this training on a regular basis and train over a thousand delegates annually.
Health and Safety Training FAQs
What does the course cover?
The following topics are covered on the course:
- Health and safety law
- Health, safety and welfare
- The workplace and workplace equipment
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling
- Noise and vibration
- Hazardous substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Transport and vehicles
Who is the course for?
This qualification will benefit all employees and their managers so that they are aware of their own safety, the safety of customers, contractors and the public. It’s suitable for the private and public sectors and is ideal for all who want an accredited qualification.
How is the course assessed?
A multiple choice assessment paper will be given at the end of the session. Successful candidates obtaining 20 correct answers out of 30 will be awarded a Level 2 Award in Health and Safety from the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
The assessment can take place orally for those who have difficulties reading or writing. Many foreign languages can be catered for.
How long does the course last?
How long is the certificate valid for?
How much does it cost?
Pricing depends on the number of delegates. Please contact our advisors for a quote. We will not be beaten on quality and price!
How do I book?
Please call us on any of the numbers below and we will be happy to assist
Health and Safety at Work Telephone Booking
|Freephone||0800 567 7639|
|Health & Safety Courses London||0208 090 1600|
|Health & Safety Courses Manchester||0161 870 6403|
|Health & Safety Courses Essex||01245 206 200|
Let us call you back. Simply fill the Request Callback form.