- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
- Leslie Grey, London
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
- Madison Brown, Essex
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
Food Hygiene Training
The UK and European Food Hygiene Regulations require all food handlers to be trained in food hygiene.This one-day course provides full training in food hygiene for all staff. It is a nationally accredited and recognised Level 2 course.
NOTE: We can deliver this course in-house on your premises at a time convenient to you and your employees. We provide this training on a regular basis to major food retailers and businesses in the hospitality sector within UK.
Food Hygiene Training FAQs
What does the course cover?
The following topics are covered on the course:
- Causes of food poisoning
- High Risk Foods
- Cooking, chilling and re-heating
- Preventing food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Premises & equipment
- HACCP and Safer Food Better Business
How long does the course last?
Who is the course for?
This Level 2 course is ideal for head chefs, kitchen and bar staff or for anyone who handles food for the public.
A 3-hour basic food hygiene course is also available and is accepted by inspecting bodies as evidence of food hygiene training. This course is ideal for most staff working in hospitality, education and nurseries involved in the preparation and handing of food items.
Please call us to discuss which course is most suitable for you.
How will the course be assessed?
A multiple choice assessment exam is taken at the end of the course. The HABC accredited certificate is awarded to delegates who pass the multimple choice examination.
How long will the certificate be valid for?
How much does the course cost?
The course costs 75 pounds including certification and exam fees at our london bridge training centre. We can deliver this course in-house on your premises as well. Pricing depends on the number of delegates. Please contact our advisors for a quote. We will not be beaten on quality and price!
How do I book?
Please call us on any of the numbers below and we will be happy to assist
or BOOK ONLINE below :
Food Hygiene Training Telephone Booking
|Freephone||0800 567 7639|
|Food Hygiene Training London||0208 090 1600|
|Food Hygiene Training Manchester||0161 870 6403|
|Food Hygiene Training Essex||01245 206 200|
Let us call you back. Simply fill the Request Callback form.