- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
- Leslie Grey, London
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
- Madison Brown, Essex
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
First Aid Appointed Person
Enhance your SIA Door Supervisor or CCTV Operator training with our popular half-day basic first aid (appointed person) training that teaches a candidate the correct steps to take in dealing with life-threatening emergencies. You learn how to deal with a patient who is not breathing, has no heartbeat, may have a spinal injury, has serious bleeding or is suffering from shock.
First Aid Appointed FAQs
How does this enhance my SIA licence?
The first aid appointed person course is an excellent add-on to your licence. Most employers prefer security individuals to be trained in basic first aid and have been including this as a desired skill in the job requirements. Almost all security companies that we provide training to opt for this short course as well. With more than 60% of the delegates on our public courses signing-up, you will be dis-advantaged by not attending.
What does the course cover?
- Scene Assessment
- Barrier Use
- Primary Assessment
- Adult CPR
- Airway Obstruction Adult
- Serious Bleeding
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
Who is the course for?
This course is ideally suited for businesses who are in a low-risk sector and for individuals who would like to know how to deal with an emergency situation should it occur.
How long is the course?
How will the course be assessed?
Practical assessment during the course
How long will the certificate be valid for?
How much does the course cost?
£60 including postage of the certificate.
How do I book?
You can book over the phone. The First Aid Appointed course is held on the third evening of usually all our Door Supervisor courses. This means most weekends on a Sunday there is a First Aid Appointed course. Prior registration is highly advised. Please contact us on any of the numbers below for registration and to find out about the next course at a venue close to you.
First Aid Appointed Telephone Booking
|Freephone||0800 567 7639|
|First Aid Course London||0208 090 1600|
|First Aid Course Chelmsford/Essex||01245 206 200|
Let us call you back. Simply fill the Request Callback form.