- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
- Madison Brown, Essex
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
- Leslie Grey, London
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
First Aid At Work - FAW
This course incorporates the skills needed by a first aider in the workplace and will give you the confidence and ability to deal with first aid emergencies. Once qualified, holders of this First Aid at Work certificate can be used as first aiders in the workplace in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
NOTE: We can deliver this course in-house on your premises at a time convenient to you and your employees over 3 days. We have had a huge success with our HSE approved First Aid at Work courses across UK.
First Aid at Work FAQs
What does the course cover?
The following topics are covered on the course:
- First Aid Principles
- Managing Incidents
- Basic Life Support
- Examination of a Casualty
- Control of Bleeding
- Burns & Scalds
- Common Illnesses
- Heart Attacks
- Eye Injuries
- Recording and Reporting
- First Aid Kits
Who is the course for?
This course is for nominated first aiders in the workplace and anyone who would like to complete a comprehensive first aid course.
How Long is the course?
The course is delivered over 3 days
How is the course be assessed?
Delegates will be independently assessed on the final day of their course and will undertake a written examination.
How long will the certificate be valid for?
How much does the course cost?
Pricing depends on the number of delegates. Please contact our advisors for a quote. We will not be beaten on quality and price!
How do I book?
Please call us on any of the numbers below and we will be happy to assist
First Aid at Work Telephone Booking
|Freephone||0800 567 7639|
|First Aid Courses London||0208 090 1600|
|First Aid Courses Manchester||0161 870 6403|
|First Aid Courses Essex||01245 206 200
Let us call you back. Simply fill the Request Callback form.