- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
- Leslie Grey, London
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
- Madison Brown, Essex
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
Emergency First Aid at Work - EFAW
The course will cover emergency care skills and related Health and Safety Regulations in the workplace. Delegates will also learn how to manage the incident and how to protect themself and the patient.
NOTE: We can deliver this course in-house on your premises at a time convenient to you and your employees. We provide this training on a regular basis and train over a thousand delegates annually.
What does the course cover?
The following topics are covered on the course:
- Scene Assessment
- Barrier Use
- Primary Assessment
- Adult CPR
- Airway Obstruction Adult
- Serious Bleeding
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- HSE Regulations
- Common Workplace Injuries
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for smaller businesses that present low health and safety risks or individuals who would like to attend a more comprehensive one day first aid course.
How long is the course?
0.5 - 1 day
How will the course be assessed ?
On the day skills and knowledge assessment
How long will the certificate be valid for?
How much does the course cost?
Pricing depends on the number of delegates. Please contact our advisors for a quote. We will not be beaten on quality and price!
How do I book?
Please call us on any of the numbers below and we will be happy to assist
Emergency First Aid at Work Telephone Booking
|Freephone||0800 567 7639|
|First Aid Courses London||0208 090 1600|
|First Aid Courses Manchester||0161 870 6403|
|First Aid Courses Essex||01245 206 200|
Let us call you back. Simply fill the Request Callback form.