- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
- Madison Brown, Essex
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
- Leslie Grey, London
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
Handcuffing Course in London , Essex & Birmingham
The handcuffing course will build on the techniques and knowledge of the DS course to teach you more advanced techniques of restraint through handcuffing. The use of handcuffs which are becoming popular for Door Supervisors as a reliable way of restraining people. However proper training is essential to ensure that full account is taken of the legal and medical implications of their use. This course will equip you to administer handcuffs safely.
What does the Handcuffing course cover?
- The law relating to the use of reasonable force.
- Possible medical implications regarding the use of handcuffs.
- Potential legal implications regarding handcuff techniques.
- Deployment of handcuffs.
- Application of handcuffs.
- Identification of handcuffs.
- Powers of arrest.
- Types of positions.
- Handcuff - Passive.
- Handcuff - Active.
- Positional Asphyxia.
- Excited Delirium
Who is the course for?
This course is highly recommended for individual expected to form part of response teams, working with companies invoved in prison services, door supervisors working in the hospitality sector, hospitals, airports, border forces - in short its is almost universally applicable. The use of handcuffs may be required as part of your operational role
How long is the course?
How will the course be assessed?
Practical on the day assessment of:
- How to apply handcuffs to a passive subject.
- How to apply handcuffs to an aggressive subject.
- How to remove handcuffs correctly.
- Dis-engagement techniques.
- Escorting techniques.
- Holding techniques
How long will the certificate be valid for?
1 year. - All Physical Intervention certificates are recommended to be refreshed after a year. As our client you will be eligible for a discount on your refresher.
How much does the course cost?
£200,£175, £150 ONLY
How do I book?
You can book our Handcuffing course online by clicking below:
Adv PI & Handcuffing Course Telephone Booking
|Freephone||0800 567 7639|
|London||0208 090 1600|
Let us call you back. Simply fill the Request Callback form.