- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
- Leslie Grey, London
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
- Madison Brown, Essex
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
Paediatric First Aid
This course is set out in accordance with the rulings set out by the Pre-School Learning Alliance and if you are professionally involved in the care of children this is the required course.
Paediatric First Aid FAQs
What does the course cover?
The following topics are covered during this course:
- Scene Safety/Barrier Use
- Primary Assessment
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR
- Air way obstruction Adult/Child and Infant
- Serious Bleeding
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Injury Assessment
- Ilness Assessment
- Final Scenario
Who is the course for?
The course is for nannies, creche staff, childminders, playgroup leaders, after school care workers and anyone who would like to learn about first aid for children and infants.
How Long is the course?
How will the course be assessed?
Written examination and skills assessment.
How long will the certificate be valid for?
How much does the course cost?
Pricing depends on the number of delegates. Please contact our advisors for a quote. We will not be beaten on quality and price!
How do I book?
Please call us on any of the numbers below and we will be happy to assist
Paediatric First Aid Telephone Booking
|Freephone||0800 567 7639|
|First Aid Courses London||0208 090 1600|
|First Aid Courses Manchester||0161 870 6403|
|First Aid Courses Essex||01245 206 200
Let us call you back. Simply fill the Request Callback form.