- Great instructor and excellent learning environment. Have recommended over 5 friends and all of them have had the same experience. Honest & trustworthy company.
ByLondon Bridge Participant
- Paul Wilks, London
- The training was wonderful and the physical intervention aspect was brilliant. Trainer was extremely professional and got my result within 5 days.
- Madison Brown, Essex
- We have been clients with The Training Circle for over a year now using their SIA courses. Managers and trainers are all helpful and extremely professional.
- Leslie Grey, London
Why choose us:
- 100% pass results
- Free exam re-sit
- Course material
- Job opportunities
- Book 2 SIA training courses and receive 5% discount
- Refer a friend and get a 5% discount
- Check your SIA results online, by phone with free text notification
- Checking of SIA License and SIA badge application form
- SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved security training
- 15+ years experienced trainers
- Weekday and weekend training
- SIA Door Supervisor training, security guard training, CCTV training courses and other SIA training along with PTLLS training courses in London, Waterloo, Southwark, Hammersmith, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon, Ashford, Wisbech, Kent, Manchester, Peterborough, Cambridge and Essex or in-house.
SIA Close Protection / Bodyguard Training In UK
Level 3 SIA Close Protection Course
Our Level 3 SIA Close Protection course consists of 14 days in total with the most experienced CP trainers in the UK which on completion will allow you to apply for your SIA CP License to work in the Close Protection industry. The course includes 14 days in London Wembley all based around where the real work takes place.
Course cost is £2000
Close Protection Training Course Content
What does this Bodyguard qualification cover?
- Threat and risk assessment
- Defensive driver training and situational awareness
- Venue based security, SAP and audits
- Communication and conflict management skills
- Surveillance and search awareness
- Vehicle and body protection drills
- HSE 1st Aid at work, Emergency and Trauma Training
- Realistic final close protection exercise
The learning development route is flexible but generally takes the following format:
E-learning – this comprises 14 interactive learning modules, which provide the underpinning knowledge to progress to Part 2 of the course. E-learning element gives you flexibility for when deployed overseas or in full-time employment.
Practical teaching and assessment – 14 days of practical application of the Security and Close Protection course at Leyton orient. The individual will be required to bring their E-Learning workbook and to have completed the E-Learning prior to the course. During the 14 days we will confirm and test the individual’s knowledge with training and testing based around realistic scenarios.
Work experience – learners on the course will undertake the final exercise at Wembley national Stadium. You will gain practical assessment and work experience through operating with licensed Close Protection Operators in the VIP and Executive areas of the Stadium. After undertaking one week of security/CP experience, individuals receive a letter of reference from Wembley National Stadium.
How do you achieve the qualification?
- Practical Assessment
- A written test, set and marked by Edexcel
- Practical tasks, assessed internally
How do I book ?
You can book online by clicking below :
NOTE : Pay a deposit of £350 and guarantee your place.
Close Protection Telephone booking
Freephone : 0800-567-7639
Close Protection London : 0208-090-1600
Want us to call you back? << Click Here >>